➤ Want to turn notifications off? Simply go to iPhone Settings >> Notifications >> Yahoo! Mail. Under "Alert Style", choose None. You can also turn sounds off in the same screen.
Yahoo! Mail, now available for your iPhone!
With an easy to use interface, this app lets you:
• Access your inbox in just one tap
• Receive automatic notifications for new messages
• Quickly scan messages in your inbox with continuous scroll
Message with ease
• Auto complete email addresses as you type
• Simply swipe left on any message to delete, flag, move, mark as read and more
• Multi-select messages to organize your inbox faster
Get more done, faster
• Easily attach photos or take new ones while composing a message
• Preview photos right at the top of a message
• Search through all messages across all folders
Follow us on Twitter @YahooMail
▶ Note: You can upgrade your iPhone to iOS 6 by going to device Settings >> General >> Software Update.
This is a global app developed by Yahoo! Inc under US Law. Yahoo! does not provide a local Swiss mail service.